1. Thriving, upscale suburban community. Home of 19,545 residents.
2. Thirty five minutes train ride to downtown Manhattan makes the town very attractive for commuters. New York City’s work centers, culture, and electric nightlife are only eighteen miles away.
3. Route 24 provides quick access to access to I-80, Garden State Parkway, and Newark International Airport.
4. Perhaps one of the most familiar destinations is world-class premier shopping center The Mall of Short Hills. Not only does the mall house for some of the finest retailers in the world, including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Tiffanys, Fendi, Armani, to name a few, it also seeks to enhance overall shopping experience. only 17 miles away.
5. With its selection of more than three hundred shops, services, salons, spas, entertainments and eateries, there is a little what cannot be found in Millburn Township
6. Family town with a public school system known for excellence. Newsweek Magazine recognized Millburn High School as a “Top ranked High School”.
7. Kindergarten is offered as a full day program.
9. Historically, over 95% of each graduating class attended further education. 86% of High School facility members have masters degrees or above. The High Schools Science League won the State championship. of dentistry.
10. The Millburn Free Public Library serves the residents of the Township with a collection of over 115,000 books and other circulating materials. Access to the catalog of the Library, the High School Library, and the Middle School Library is available online.
11. The Newcomers/Encore Club is a social club for Township residents offering daytime, evening, and weekend activities for families and individuals looking to make new friends.
12. Millburn is home to the renovated Paper Mill Playhouse, one of country’s outstanding regional theaters. Playhouse offers a wide variety of cultural events including musicals, plays, and children programs.
14. There are several municipal parks, a municipally operated par three golf course and a swimming pool with renovated area, including locker room facilities, tennis courts.
15. Millburn-Short Hills is also a home to Cara Hartshorn Arboretum and Bird Sanctuary, a 16,5 acres serve rich in floral and fauna native New Jersey. It is a home to more than 150 species of wild-flowers, 45 species of trees, 100 species of birds, rare ferns, and 275-year-old tulip tries. With more than three miles of trails open every day and programs for all ages, the Hartshorn Arboretum offers an excellent opportunity for families to experience the wonders of New Jersey natural realm.